AFFILIATED BUSINESS ARRANGEMENT DISCLOSURE
This is to give you notice that the Ownership of RE/MAX Professionals has a business relationship with those Providers described in this Notice. Because of this relationship, this referral may provide the Ownership of RE/MAX Professionals a financial or other benefit.
Set forth below are the names of the Services Providers and the estimated charge or charges for the services listed. You are NOT required to use the listed providers as a condition of:
• The settlement of your loan on or for the purchase of your property or any refinance of that property.
• The providing of the Title Insurance Company to provide Title Insurance.
THERE ARE FREQUENTLY OTHER SETTLEMENT SERVICE PROVIDERS AVAILABLE WITH SIMILAR SERVICES. YOU ARE FREE TO SHOP AROUND TO DETERMINE THAT YOU ARE RECEIVING THE BEST SERVICES AND THE BEST RATE FOR THESE SERVICES.
The rates quoted by these Companies may not be the lowest and are subject to change. Actual charges may vary according to the particular circumstances underlying the transaction including; the property value, coverage and limits, other requested items and services, unusual market conditions, and other similar features. For a free, no obligation quote, please contact the Company directly.
Colorado Professional Mortgage – The Ownership of RE/MAX Professionals has a 100% ownership interest in Colorado Professionals Mortgage. Colorado Professionals Mortgage provides a full range of residential mortgage loan products and services.
The HUD-1 Description/Line Designations are as follows:
• Loan Origination Fee (801): 0% - 2% of the actual loan amount obtained.
• Credit or Charge for Interest Rate Chosen (802).: 0% to 3% of the actual loan amount. The Credit or Charge for Interest Rate Chosen is affected by the note rate and/or by the particular loan type obtained. Depending on market conditions, the Credit or Charge for Interest Rate Chosen may be higher or adjust for below market interest rates.
• Application Fee: (800 series): Colorado Professionals Mortgage does not charge an Application Fee on any loan request. (There are other charges imposed in connection with mortgage loans. If applying for a loan with this Company, you will receive additional information regarding anticipated charges for that particular loan.)
Colorado Professional Title, LLC is jointly owned by Colorado Professionals Title, LLC and Stewart Title of Colorado. RE/MAX Professionals owns an interest in Colorado Professionals Title, LLC. This service, based on a search of public records, brings to your attention any known problems with the property’s title before closing, and may insure against loss due to certain title defects. (Where required by law, current rates for insurance are filled with the applicable State agency and depending upon the circumstances, may vary from the rates shown below.)
• Hud-1 Description/Line Description: Purchase of owner’s title policy (11081110). Charges are based on coverage provided:
o Up to $100,000 coverage: 791.00 – 1035.00
o $100,000 to $250,000 coverage: $1035.00 – 1313.00
o $250,000 to $320,000 coverage: $1313.00 – 1442.00
o Above $320,000: $1442.00 +
Other Services: In addition, the Ownership of RE/MAX Professionals may market additional services or products of independent providers not having affiliated business arrangements, in which the Ownership of RE/MAX Professionals may receive a financial or other benefit in connection with such products and services. Said financial or other benefits will be disclosed with each individual situation should it occur.