Denver Metro Association of REALTORS® Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors and Newly Appointed CEO
The annual DMAR inaugural formally installed newly elected Chair of the Board Mike Papantonakis and Board of Directors for the 2020-2021 term, as well as the newly appointed Chief Executive Officer, Nobu Hata.
DENVER – September 23, 2020 - The Denver Metro Association of REALTORS® (DMAR), has announced its newly elected Chair of the Board Mike Papantonakis and Board of Directors for the 2020-2021 term, as well as the newly appointed Chief Executive Officer, Nobu Hata. The annual inaugural installation took place on September 17, 2020 in a private event.
“I am grateful for the leadership and dedication Euan Graham as this past year’s Chair and Ann Turner in her years of service as CEO have given to the Association,” said Papantonakis. “I’m excited to begin planning for DMAR’s future and build upon the great milestones of this past year such as the affordable healthcare plan extended to members and their families, the expanding SentriLock electronic lockbox program, signature events like the Women in Real Estate Denver Summit, and always advocating on behalf of the industry during these unprecedented times.”
Papantonakis adds, “One of the greatest challenges was finding Ann’s successor and we are honored to have Nobu Hata, a true industry icon, fill this role.”
Hata joins DMAR from his previous position with the National Association of Realtors® (NAR) as the director of industry outreach and engagement strategy where he served as a Realtor® brand ambassador to industry stakeholders including association staff and executive leadership, state and local member leadership, brokerage owners, technology companies and the 1.3 million members of NAR averaging hundreds of events and over 10,000 stakeholders engaged each year. He worked with Professional Standards, MLS Policy, Association Policy, and Legal and Member Experience teams to connect their policy and content with real world applications.
The now former CEO, Ann Turner, announced her plans for retirement last year. Over the past eight years, under her leadership, DMAR has seen unparalleled growth. In November, NAR inducted Turner into its exclusive and honorable Dr. Almon R. (Bud) Smith, RCE, AE Leadership Society for her exceptional contributions to the real estate industry and the profession.
Joining Papantonakis on the 2020-2021 Board of Directors are as follows:
· Chairman of the Board: Mike Papantonakis, RE/MAX Alliance Olde Town Arvada
· Chair-elect: Milford Adams, Lyon Realty Group, LLC
· Vice Chair: Susan Webber, Keller Williams Preferred Realty
· Immediate Past Chair: Euan Graham, Madison & Company Properties
· DMAR Director: Michael Bruce, Keller Williams Realty Downtown
· DMAR Director: Keri Duffy, Kentwood Real Estate Cherry Creek
· DMAR Director and Industry Partner Chair: Theresa Huffman, Murals & More by Theresa
· DMAR Director: Amy Hulsey, Kentwood Real Estate Cherry Creek
· DMAR Director: Christine Malara, RE/MAX Alliance Olde Town Arvada
· DMAR Director: Matt Mathias, Keller Williams Realty
· DMAR Director: Theda McDonald, Distinct Real Estate
· DMAR Director: Greg Nelson, Colorado Realty Pros
· DMAR Director: Lori Pace, Kentwood Real Estate City Properties
· DMAR Director: Jessica Reinhardt, RE/MAX Alliance
· DMAR Director: Jennifer Routon, Madison & Company Properties
· DMAR Director: David Schlichter, Compass
· DMAR Director: Michelle Schwinghammer, RE/MAX Alliance - Evergreen
· DMAR Director: Gilberto Vazquez: Keller Williams Realty Downtown
About the Denver Metro Association of REALTORS®
Denver Metro Association of REALTORS® (DMAR), The Voice of Real Estate® in the Denver metro area, is a membership-based organization comprised of over 7,000 real estate professionals in the Denver metropolitan area. The association offers continuing education, advocacy for the real estate community and is a resource for industry news and market statistics. DMAR produces a monthly market trends report which provides trends, analysis, and insights to data sourced by REcolorado for the Denver-area housing market. For more information, visit www.dmarealtors.com or call (303) 756-0553.