The annual DMAR inaugural formally installed newly elected Chair of the Board Milford Adams and Board of Directors for the 2021-2022 term
DENVER – October 1, 2021 - The Denver Metro Association of Realtors® (DMAR), has announced its newly elected Chair of the Board Milford Adams and Board of Directors for the 2021-2022 term.
The annual inaugural installation took place on September 30, 2021 in a private event at the Denver Athletic Club.
“It’s an honor to take on this role and I am grateful for the leadership and dedication Mike Papantonakis exhibited as this past year’s chair,” said Milford Adams, Chair of the Board of Directors for the Denver Metro Association of Realtors®. “I look forward to contributing to the association's exceptional efforts in continuing to elevate the value Realtors® extend to the Denver community at large.”
“We are thrilled to see Milford represent our Association as the new Chair,” said Nobu Hata, CEO of the Denver Metro Association of Realtors®. “He is respected in the real estate community for his commitment, ethical work, and tireless advocacy for diversity, equality and inclusion within the real estate industry.”
Hata adds, “We are also fortunate to welcome this wonderful board of expert Realtors® who will further contribute to our mission of growing and evolving as a leading Realtor® Association, with the goal always being to better serve the needs of our members and community.”
Milford Adams has more than 19 years of experience in residential and commercial real estate and finance. He is co-founder of a community-based credit union, a mortgage lending company, and has worked more than 20 years in senior-level management. Milford has previously served on the board of directors for Area Chamber of Commerce and Small Business Development Council, and served as Chair of Finance for United Methodist Church.
Milford is a dynamic, national speaker and provides consulting on various topics including leadership, small business development and personal growth.
Joining Adams on the 2021-2022 Board of Directors are as follows:
● DMAR Chair of the Board: Milford Adams, Lyons Realty Group, LLC
● DMAR Immediate Past Chair: Mike Papantonakis, RE/MAX Alliance Olde Town Arvada
● DMAR Chair-Elect: Jessica Reinhardt, RE/MAX Alliance Parker
● DMAR Vice Chair: Jennifer Routon, Madison & Company Properties
● DMAR Director: Michelle Schwinghammer, RE/MAX Alliance - Arvada
● DMAR Director: Michael Bruce, Keller Williams Realty Downtown
● DMAR Director: Bailey Dolian, RE/MAX of Cherry Creek Inc.
● DMAR Director: Keri Duffy, Kentwood Real Estate
● DMAR Director: John Ball, Distinct Real Estate
● DMAR Director: Amy Hulsey, Kentwood Real Estate
● DMAR Director: Tyler Draheim, Coldwell Banker Realty
● DMAR Director: Melanie Morgan, Meant To Be Realty, LLC
● DMAR Director: Theda McDonald, Distinct Real Estate, LLC
● DMAR Director: Marie Koecher, Mountain Plains Properties
● DMAR Director: Sarah Gallegos, Keller Williams Realty Urban Elite
● DMAR Director: David Schlichter, Compass
● DMAR Director: Stephanie Overmyer, Waterford Bank, N.A.
● DMAR Director: Neymar Lopez, Compass
About the Denver Metro Association of Realtors® Denver Metro Association of Realtors® (DMAR), The Voice of Real Estate® in the Denver metro area, is a membership-based organization comprised of over 8,000 real estate professionals in the Denver metropolitan area. The association offers continuing education, advocacy for the real estate community and is a resource for industry news and market statistics. DMAR produces a monthly market trends report which provides trends, analysis, and insights to data sourced by REcolorado for the Denver-area housing market. For more information, visit www.dmarealtors.com or call (303) 756-0553.